Friday, December 3, 2010

Touching Spirit Bear Complete Summary

Ok, this is what I think of Touching Spirit Bear
Rating:9 1/2/10
I loved this book so much. It had drama, forgiveness, suspense, but it was lacking a type of happiness. It was a great book but through about 26 of the 28 chapters was sadness: like Cole getting mauled or Peter trying to commit suicide. I gave it a 9 1/2 because it was sad but it was realistic. People didn't just change right away, I could feel a very slow change in all the characters' mood. It did have some happiness and funny parts, but I just don't think enough happiness. It was, I feel, not as good as the outsiders, which was WAY more realistic.
-Chris McDowell
-MC
See Mr. Wise? There is a touching spirit bear movie!


This is my last post so see you in my next blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment